Please correct the following issues.
The Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 surpasses ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. The M Frame 3.0 additionally meets MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear. It also features a clip that holds the lens and frame together providing more secure support.
• All available lenses are made from Plutonite®, Oakley high purity optical grade Polycarbonate
• All lenses feature Oakley’s HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid Technology
• All lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
• Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
• Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 184.108.40.206.
• Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
• Thin stem technology enable compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
• System features quick, tool-free lens change
• Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
• Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
• Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVD, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
• Impact and chemical resistant O-Matter® frame material