Impact Protection LensesOakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Information notice: 3
Explore Impact Protection Lenses
- Product overview
- More features
Our coveted Twoface™ sunglasses are now available with a taller lens height for medium to large faces, and the XL edition has the same rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter™ with lower rims of aluminum.
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Frame suitable for medium to large faces
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses: Power range +2.00 to -5.00
Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Prizm™ Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
Back to product features