APPAREL & ACCESSORIES
- New SI Eyewear
OAKLEY STANDARD ISSUE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
Oakley takes great pride in offering the highest quality products at a membership
price for Canada Military and Government personnel.
We have developed a strong program over the past thirty years and strive to ensure
that the integrity of the program is maintained.
This program is for Canada Military: Active, Veterans, Retiree, and Reservist. Also for
First Responders: Federal and Local, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, and Government Tactical.
WE VALUE YOUR SERVICE AND SACRIFICE
Our Membership Program includes:
- Access to Oakley Standard Issue Elite products at a dedicated member price
- Exclusive products releases, with dedicated product design and R&D. Among them:
- Uniform approved products
- Ballistic MIL-SPEC rated protective eyewear
- APEL and SOEP approved products and related NSN codes
- Special collections such as Thin Blue Line, Thin Red Line
- Industry collaborations with Multicam®, Cerakote®, and others
- Military Prizm™ lens technologies like Prizm™ Shooting, and Prizm™ Maritime
HOW DOES IT WORK?
First: Verify your credentials with our trusted verification service. Click here:it’s fast and secure.
Then: Create an oakleysi.com password
Last: Sign in and see our newest releases
You are now a member of the Oakley Standard Issue program
Membership is active for 24 months after approval date, with the exception of members of the Canada Military including active, retired, or those registered with veteran status, will receive lifetime membership.
After 24 months we ask you to renew your membership under MY ACCOUNT
To keep the integrity of the program, your account is authorized for your use only; it is not transferable to any other
NEED HELP REGISTERING OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
ORDER BY PHONE
- Monday - Friday: from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST Saturday-Sunday : CLOSED EST
JOIN OAKLEY SISign In / Register
ABOUT OAKLEY SI