Impact Protection LensesOakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
- Light Transmission: 11%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Information notice: 3
Explore Impact Protection Lenses
Protect your Standard Issue Gauge 8 Blackside Collection
- Product overview
- More features
A new chapter in Oakley’s heritage of wire frame innovation, Gauge 8 is a lightweight C-5™ alloy design with the genius of Mono Shock™ hinges and the classic-meets-contemporary styling of pilot shades with angular lenses.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant C-5™ frame material
• Two frame sizes suitable for medium to large faces
• Metal icon accents
• HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Optimized peripheral vision of 8.75 base lens curvature
• Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses : Power range +2.00 to -3.00
Standard Issue Gauge 8 Blackside Collection
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Reduces glare and reveals details. Oakley’s exclusive Prizm™ Lens Technology with the glare-free filtering benefits of Oakley HDPolarized.
Back to product features